Troy Townsend is a third generation Townsville resident and has been involved in sales since 2005.
Troy joined the Ray White Commercial team in 2013 after 8 years at Tony Ireland Holden, throughout which time he negotiated the sale of some 1,800 new vehicles. This background and experience has given Troy a great platform to develop his own role in Townsville's commercial and industrial property market. He has successfully completed 450 commercial property transactions between 2013 and 2017.
Troy has a strong professional and customer focused approach to how he does business.
A strong supporter of the North Queensland Cowboys, V8 Supercars and anything Townsville, Troy is also a member of the Rotary Club of Townsville Sunrise. He is keenly involved in the club's annual car raffle fundraiser. The car raffle is the club's major fundraiser each year and has raised $100,000's for local charities.
Throughout his sales and community involvement, Troy has developed strong relationships with many of Townsville's business people and has the experience to achieve a successful outcome for all parties involved.
- 2018 - Top Commercial Individual - Gross Fees - Based on Settled Fees - No. 18
- 2018 - Team Excellence in Community Contribution
- 2018 - Top Commercial Individual - Number of Settled Transactions - No. 1
- 2017 - 2017/2018 Elite Performer
- 2015 - 2016 Elite Performer
- 2015 - YPiRE Gross Settled Fees - No. 2
- 2015 - Top Performers Number of Transactions - No. 2
- 2014 - 2015 Premier Member
- 2014 - Top Performers Number of Transactions - No. 5