Troy Townsend is a third generation Townsville resident and has been involved in sales since 2005.
Troy joined the Ray White Commercial team in 2013 after 8 years at Tony Ireland Holden, throughout which time he negotiated the sale of some 1,800 new vehicles. This background and experience has given Troy a great platform to develop his own role in Townsville's commercial and industrial property market. He has successfully completed over 700 commercial property transactions between 2013 and 2021.
Troy has a strong professional and customer focused approach to how he does business.
A strong supporter of the North Queensland Cowboys, V8 Supercars and anything Townsville, Troy is also a member of the Rotary Club of Townsville. He is keenly involved in the club's annual car raffle fundraiser. The car raffle is the club's major fundraiser each year and has raised $100,000's for local charities.
Throughout his sales and community involvement, Troy has developed strong relationships with many of Townsville's business people and has the experience to achieve a successful outcome for all parties involved.
- 2021/2022 - Chairman's Elite
- 2020/2021 - Chairman's Elite
- 2019/2020 - Elite Performer
- 2018/2019 - Elite Performer
- 2018 - Team Excellence in Community Contribution
- 2018 - Top Commercial Individual International No. of Settled Transactions - No. 1
- 2018 - Top Commercial Individual Settled Gross Fees - No. 18
- 2017/2018 - Elite Performer
- 2015/2016 - Top Commercial Performer International No. of Settled Transactions - No. 2
- 2015/2016 - YPiRE Gross Settled Fees - No. 2 And 3 earlier awards