City Fringe West End Tenanted Investment
- Building: 446m²
Ray White Commercial offers to the market 57 Stagpole Street, West End.
West End is undergoing a transformation to an inner city trendy suburb. At the base of Castle Hill, with tree lined streets and large residential blocks, this is a sought after suburb.
This fully tenanted building is of masonry block construction with concrete first floor and has fantastic exposure to passing traffic.
This building consists of the following:
- NLA of approx. 350m2
- 7 individual tenancies currently leased. Options to amalgamate in the future.
- 4 ground floor retail shops with floor to ceiling glass and aluminium shop fronts
- 3 First floor office spaces with options to amalgamate in the future
- Male & Female ablutions on each level
- Current tenants are a fantastic mix that compliment each other. Sports retailer, hair salon, financial adviser, cafe and office users.
- Recent upgrades to the building include floor coverings, LED lighting, painting and general upgrades.
These affordable spaces, located close to the city, are in great demand.
Current Gross Income is $108,181. Current approx net income $82,000.
This property would suite a range of astute investors who are looking for a solid investment spreading the risk with multiple tenants and affordable tenancies.
To arrange an inspection contact Ray White Commercial today.
Retail, Offices, Medical/Consulting