Modern Tenanted investment to 2020 with option
- Building: 302m²
Offered to the market is this tenanted strata warehouse/office unit was constructed in 2006.
Centrally located in Garbutt just off Woolcock and Duckworth Streets, this location is perfectly placed to take advantage of signage opportunities to major roads.
Unit 1/442 Woolcock Street is currently leased to a telecommunications company on a 3 + 3 year. Full details of the lease are available upon request. Lease commencement April 2017.
Unit 1 is the prime unit in the complex built to the street front. This gives a retail shop front/showroom with side roller access, maximising the frontage of this unit. The complex comprises of 5 strata units zoned medium impact industry.
This particular unit consists of:
- Ground floor A/C office/retail showroom of approx. 120m2
- High clearance clearspan warehouse of approx. 185m2
- High clearance roller entry.
- Additional meazzanine A/C office space approx. 86m2
- Additional mezzanine storage of approx. 50m2
- Solar system generating additional income
- Great customer parking on-site plus ample on street parking
- Fully fitout A/C office spaces with 4 ground floor offices, server room, reception and showroom, lunch room and amenities whilst the first floor offers 4 private offices and a large open plan work area that can be separately leased.
This warehouse unit whilst currently leased on a 3 + 3 year is a very tidy unit with little ongoing maintenance, being full tilt slab. Over time this flexible space would suite a wide range of future users.
To arrange an inspection contact Ray White Commercial
Medium Impact Industry